By Matt Kolberg, Application Specialist at SolidCAD
Autodesk has released the latest update for its Infraworks application. You will find information about the update in the team webcast found here. The update is not yet available as of January 2, 2018, but check your Desktop App or Autodesk Account for it in the very near future.
A brief look at the new features…
- Linear breakline extraction improvements.
- Linear breakline editing tools.
- Camera image lookup from point cloud scans.
- PI and Element based modeling.
- Element editing improvements.
- Calculate drainage quantities by up to 4 depth ranges.
- Utility and generic quantities by style.
- QTO visualization.
- Manage parametric content.
- Use inventor assemblies.
- Export template for use in other models.
- Automatic bridge creation over water has been removed.