Bluebeam Revu 2017 Updates
By Matt Kolberg, Application Specialist at SolidCAD
Bluebeam has released Updates 1 and 2 for its Revu 2017 lineup. See Bluebeam’s Release Notes for more information.
As usual, there are fixes for defects and some new functionality. Notable items include:
- Compatibility with Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.
- Compatibility with Autodesk Navisworks.
- Compatibility with Autodesk Revit 2018. (CAD and eXtreme only)
Only Update 2 requires installation as it includes all of the fixes and enhancements from Update 1. To apply the update, there are two options:
- If you already have Revu 2017 installed, simply launch Revu and Click Help> Product Updates. The correct installation link will be provided.
- If you do not have Revu 2017 installed, download the full Revu installer from the Bluebeam Updates page.