By Matt Kolberg , Applications Specialist at SolidCAD
AutoCAD 2021.1 Update
Autodesk has released the first update for AutoCAD 2021. Find official documentation here. Here are some highlights:
- Blocks palette:
- There is a new Favorites tab.
- Block can be copied from other tabs to the new Favorites tab.
- Blocks sybchronized in the cloud can become accessible across multiple devices.
- You can better manage your synchronization settings in the Blocks palette now.
- Insert a DWG into the current file without it being added to the Libraries tab.
- New variable and setting in Options: BLOCKSYNCFOLDER – Sets the path where the recent and favorite blocks are stored.
- In the AutoCAD web app, click Open in Desktop to open the drawing in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop. A plug-in must be installed.